Softlon® Tube is preformed tube insulation AC and refrigeration systems for copper pipes. It is made from closed cell Physically Crosslinked (irradiation), polyolefin foam with a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability. Softlon® Tube provides superior energy saving performance, fast and simple installation.
- Lowest thermal conductivity (0.032 W/mK) ensures excellent thermal resistance at small thicknesses
- Closed cell structure with almost zero water absorption
- High vapour permeability resistance factor
- Wide temperature range (-80 oC to 100 oC for S type and up to 120 oC for NF grade)
- Very low shrinkage
- High flexibility and conformability allows easy installation
- Surface coverings provide protection against damage
- Excellent Thermal Insulation, very low thermal conductivity
- Flexibility, easy to convert
- Workability easy installation
- Dimensional Precision
- Green Building Compliant
- Low (VOC)
- Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- ISO 14000